The following lists of items are beneficial to have during the initial implementation of TracFax Corporate. Not all items are required and can always be added at a later date. Some of the items will be developed during the implementation.
- Property List- A list of properties either in a spreadsheet or csv file. For each property we would ideally have property name, address and property type. (association, apartment, duplex office etc..)
- User List- First Name, Last Name and email address of all users. Each user can have either an Administrator, Super User or Standard role. If Standard User roles are setup a list of properties for each user will also be needed.
● Standard User: Only has access to projects and properties you designate or they create.
● Super User: Has access to all projects and properties, but not the Admin section.
● Administrator: Has access to everything, including the Admin section.
- Scope of Work standards for services-Standard scope of work descriptions for targeted services and list of standard project types. Property and project specifics should be highlighted in the Scope of Work.
- Standard Project Descriptions and Instructions- Standard language that is included in every new project created. This is typically instructions about the process and information about contact procedures.
- Standard Award Project Message- When a project is awarded the service provider will receive a message typically with instructions on contract process and next steps.
- Terms & Conditions-If the digital signatures and digital contracts are going to be utilized the default Terms and Conditions should be entered.
- Auto Match Preferences-What is the default number of bids to receive.
- Service Provider List- Preferred Service Providers can be added via email. A comma separated list of emails can be pasted in to do bulk invites. A customized message to the services providers can be created.
- Property Report Templates-List of Property Report Templates required.
**At the completion of the implementation process a Company specific help sheet can be created for each of the users.