Search Knowledge Base
How We Protect You
Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you if you use our website, fill out forms on our website or on paper at events, or use any of our web-based products or services. The types of personal information we collect include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contact details, such as name, title, company name, email address, phone number, and mailing address
- Credit card information processed by our payment processor (Renexus does not retain your full credit card information)
- Personalization information including, but not limited to, an uploaded profile photo
- Details about your interest in our products and services
- Responses to surveys, polls, or assessments
- Information collected automatically from our website visitors including, but not limited to, your IP address, web browser, language, operating system, the date and time you accessed our website, and the link from which you accessed our website
How We Use Your Personal Information
- To deliver services, products, or transactions that you have requested
- To improve our website, including upgrading security measures
- To send you promotional materials or communications regarding our content and services that we feel may be of interest to you
- To evaluate the products and services that we offer and develop new or improved products or services and to better understand Renexus’ business environment
- For educational purposes, such as polls conducted in webinars
- To conduct general research on topics of interests to Renexus and its customers
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your information for any of these purposes with the following individuals and entities:
- Services used by Renexus to aid our ability to provide the best possible experience to you.
- Renexus may need to share your information for law enforcement or other legal purposes. This type of sharing may be necessary in connection with a lawsuit, claim or investigation, governmental inquiry, court order, enforcement of legal rights (e.g., contract terms, intellectual property rights, etc.), safety issue, or other similar legal or security matter. Sharing your information for these reasons is not a regular event, but could arise from time to time. We will strive to limit the types and amount of information we may need to share for legal purposes to that which is reasonably necessary.
- We may share (or receive) information about you, including personal contact information, in the event of an acquisition, merger, sale, corporate restructuring, bankruptcy, or
Transfer of Information to the United States
Renexus is headquartered in the United States. Information we collect from you will be processed in the United States. The United States has not sought nor received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union. With respect to transfer from the European Union, Renexus relies on derogations for specific situations. In particular, Renexus collects and transfers personal information to the United States only with your consent, to perform on a contract with you (or in your interest), or to fulfill
Renexus retains personal information for as long as we have a legitimate business relationship with you or with an organization with which you are affiliated (such as your employer). We may also retain personal information about prospective customers or prospective employees until we determine that it is unlikely that we will provide you with services and/or employ you. We also may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations.
If you do not want to receive promotional or marketing communications from Renexus, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the end of our emails. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will retain your contact information to ensure that we do not contact you again.
If you are located in the European Union, you may have the following legal rights under European Union law:
- To withdraw consent at any time, if we are processing your personal information on the basis of consent
- To access the personal information Renexus has about you
- To request that Renexus rectify or erase your personal information
- To request that Renexus restrict the way it uses your personal information
- To object to the way Renexus uses your personal information
- To ask Renexus to transfer your personal information to someone else
- To lodge a complaint with a data protection agency in the European Union
EU residents that would like to request that their data be securely removed from our systems please send a request to email@example.com and Renexus will remove all relevant data, so long as that removal is technically feasible, does not impact the accounting or business practices of our customers, and does not violate other regulatory or legal standards with which Renexus must comply.
Renexus uses a number of security technologies and procedures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome these measures and gain access to your information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Renexus disclaims any warranty or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.
Links to External Websites
Cookies We Use
If you have questions about how we handle your personal data, please contact us by phone or email as listed on our Contact Us page. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find this article useful?
Managing Your Service Providers
As a property manager, the TracFax system allows you to specify “preferred” service providers (the ones you know and trust) and “b...
TracFax Implementation Checklist
The following lists of items are beneficial to have during the initial implementation of TracFax Corporate. Not all items are required and c...
Managing Your Projects
TracFax makes it simple for property managers to keep track of a large number of different projects. This guide will show you how to: Locate Y...
Select the menu icon, located on the left hand side of the page--> Select, "My Projects." You will see an overview of the status of all your proj...