How it works
- When a project is awarded the contractor will be notified that insurance is required.
- The (Service provider) will then upload the insurance information.
- Then the (Manager) will see an insurance notification in the dashboard as well as in the activity log on the project.
- The manager can now approve the insurance after inspecting the submitted documentation. If approved it will send a notification to the service provider the certificate was approved.
- When the certificate is approved by the manager, the manager can now change project status to any custom status. By default, it'll stay (Insurance pending) until changed manually